[Wanted] Souchaku Henshin GE-27 Kamen Rider Zeronos

Lurker
was just wondering if anyone knew where to get this guy. though the series is only a year old, it seems it's already out of stock everywhere that I've looked so far...I'm new to searching/buying these so any help is appreciated

lol I just bought mine from Guile Bio, but try and check on HLJ. I think I might look there for Zero Form.

Lurker
HLJ is the best source, just order from there, but the key to getting it is patience, I had to wait 3 months for mine to be in stock. Zero Form should be in stock though, its the most unfavored form of zeronos.

Lurker
yeah, but HLJ said that it's on backorder....I didn't know if it would still be available or not

thanks though

Lurker
I'd say **** it, and buy Kivas you should of bought it when they had it, so stop complaining.

chamomileteahn1.jpg

Mirage_Frost, have you tried ebay?

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
I'd say **** it, and buy Kivas you should of bought it when they had it, so stop complaining.

1) He said he's new to buying stuff online. The fact that he said he's NEW to it means that when they were in stock, buying them was NOT really an option for him (possibly because he didn't have money or because he did not discover Toku/Sentai until just recently).

2) He wasn't asking about Kiva merchandise. He was asking about Den-O merchandise.

3) His question and concerns are understandable considering under the circumstances and his inexperience with buying stuff online.

Bottom line, he was NOT complaining. You do not have the authority nor is it your place to say that he was. No action will be taken against you this time, however if you continue to step out of line like this again you will be issued Infraction points.

Lurker
1) He said he's new to buying stuff online. The fact that he said he's NEW to it means that when they were in stock, buying them was NOT really an option for him (possibly because he didn't have money or because he did not discover Toku/Sentai until just recently).

2) He wasn't asking about Kiva merchandise. He was asking about Den-O merchandise.

3) His question and concerns are understandable considering under the circumstances and his inexperience with buying stuff online.

Bottom line, he was NOT complaining. You do not have the authority nor is it your place to say that he was. No action will be taken against you this time, however if you continue to step out of line like this again you will be issued Infraction points.

Hmm I forgot not to add the complaining part. XD But dude Zero form is a cool figure.