Viewing Globe Number Six - Numbers One Through Five Now on Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Damn, that was fast! :laugh: You must have found a place that needed help immediately.

Yeah, they needed someone on that shift bad.
I pretty much just walked in, was aked if i could do that shift and i got the job right there since i said i could.

Ugh, graveyard shift. I don't envy you for that one. Still, it's great to see that you found a job.

I'm no stranger to working nights, so it's all good.

Like a Tiger boss
My gosh graveyard shift. Dx *dies* Gosh those are soo boring. I work them at my job from time to time. It sucks.

is now a pony, it seems.
Must... find... job....
[HIDE]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/HIDE]

is now a pony, it seems.
My A string just broke. Weird, considering I wasn't even playing that string :/

My bass isn't safe with me. I keep breaking strings *cries*

Last edited:
Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Must... find... job....
[HIDE]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/HIDE]
I will edit your comment to fit my situation.

Must... find... new... job...

The hidden comment can stay the same. :anime:

Mad Skillz
Isn't that like doing nothing and get paid for it?

Night shift? Depends on the job that you're doing. I've worked a few night shifts (supermarkets and movie theaters) and there is a surprising amount of work going on in there, though the upside is not dealing with customers.

Aronbafon
Ah, you learn something new. Not many jobs around here are graveyard shifts as far as I'm aware, maybe gas stations and kiosks.

And now there's thunder and lots of rain here. In case the power goes I've unplugged my laptop charger from the laptop :p

I think I'd probably like working a graveyard shift. I have the sleep schedule of a damn vampire anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.