Viewing Globe Number Six - Numbers One Through Five Now on Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade Dancer

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I see your notalwaysright and I raise www.customerssuck.com

Hmm. Interesting, though it looks like they don't update the actual site very often, all the good stuff is in their forums.

I so submitted a story there just now. I hope it gets posted at a later date.

One of mine is on there, and if I chose to dredge up some stories from Starbucks, I could write a book. :laugh:

Just to let you know, it took over two weeks after I submitted mine before it showed up. I just figured it got rejected, and then I checked it after work, and there it was! :thumbs:

Mr G

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
One of mine is on there, and if I chose to dredge up some stories from Starbucks, I could write a book. :laugh:

Just to let you know, it took over two weeks after I submitted mine before it showed up. I just figured it got rejected, and then I checked it after work, and there it was! :thumbs:
:thumbs: I've got some good ones.

What's the link to yours, BD?

Kamen Rider Cero-G

is now a pony, it seems.
All I've been doing recently is sitting around, leaning on my sides. I think it's causing my abdominal pains, since I've been standing up and getting out more and the pains are getting less severe. Needless to say, my hypochondria is coming back up. 0_0

I do not have cancer, damnit! ><

Mr G

All I've been doing recently is sitting around, leaning on my sides. I think it's causing my abdominal pains, since I've been standing up and getting out more and the pains are getting less severe. Needless to say, my hypochondria is coming back up. 0_0

I do not have cancer, damnit! ><
Dude, I have bitchin' hypochondria so I know what you're dealing with. My obsessions come and go, usually causing me to fret over one body part or another, or a particular disease or illness. It's hell.

Mr G

...I seriously just had someone who wanted me to take a hundred dollar bill for THIRTY cents.

KAGEKI

It stinks.
So if someone said to another person about you and mentioned that you 'don't understand anything'; would you take offence to that?

angelicnoir

Super Moderator
Pulled off high B's in my classes this semester. I am satisfied.

... Should probably get dressed and get on with the rest of my day.
onion_msn_smileys-08.gif

S

scikaiju

I started this Viewing Globe on 5-28-11, it didn't even last a month.

I told you to be gentle! :shakefist

EDIT: Wow I was also the last guy to post in the thread, neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts