Viewing Globe Number Six - Numbers One Through Five Now on Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye See You
Aaron Eckhart? Seriously? Thats the best you can come up with?

Try harder n00b.

Anyway, things are temporarily resolved with Dallas' and them. It hit me that Dallas did this exact same thing last year EXACTLY around this time.

Aaron Eckhart is a handsome man.

n00b?.... Seriously?.... c'mmmmmmmmmmmmon.

So Dallas has a history of this crap?. Maybe he does need an ass kicking via Kenori.

Fear the glasses!!
Sooooo, over the weekend, I marathoned Mebius and finished it. All 50 episodes >.> plus the movie.

MEBIUS ROCKED! I was SO pleased with this show. It really did a great job in bringing the spirit of the UM and the 40 commemorative years; it accomplished its job to be the 40th Commemorative series. Just, it had everything. The UM concept, the acting was solid, the plot solid, and entertaining, comedic interludes done well, just really solid well put series.

Mebius just had everything I loved about the UM franchise and executed it so well!

::gushes:: Mebius, you made this weekend relaxing and pleasurable. This is what I loved about Toku in the first place. Thank you Mebius for letting me get that satisfaction and sheer joy after watching something that just...GETS IT.

THANK YOU FUSHIGI-CHAN SUBS for bringing the fans this awesome awesome show. ::sparkles::

Banned
Good for you MJ!
I didn't like Mebius, mind you i generally dislike the Ultra series as a whole with a few exceptions (namely Great and Zero the Movie, i also don't mind Hayata).

Anyway E3 starts today and i am PUMPED!
:castlerock::buttrock:

Like a Tiger boss
Heh if you had a relationship last longer than a week then you've beat me.

Just because i had one last longer doesnt mean it was healthy for me. Sadly ive been in a lot of abusive relationships. But im a tough cookie. Mmmm cookies.

Banned
Just because i had one last longer doesnt mean it was healthy for me. Sadly ive been in a lot of abusive relationships. But im a tough cookie. Mmmm cookies.

*Hugs BT*
You need a guy who's super sweet to you and really cares for you.
And has the stamina to shag your lights out regularly

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Maybe not Musashi. He's always out with other girls (and guys).... He works both ways... :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.