[CASTING CALLS] Vanguards of Hope (Sentai, Riders, Cures)

Just a question Zigs, I've read the post and didn't see anything about the situation Abby's in. Would you like me to a follow up? If so, I'll come up with something once I get home from work and a few errands.
 
Hmmmm. Well right now Harmony is standing between Abby and the Harpy so...I'm not sure if I should do anything. The only thing that will happen is the Harpy will attack Harmony while Minotaur tries to take the fairy tones. I can set up a scape goat if that is what is needed so that Abby doesn't have to transform yet. I can understand if you want to drag out her time deciding if she wants to take up that role. Just let me know what it is you want to do and I will do it.

Also G.K. I did put Gin in a tight spot, but don't think he has to transform yet if you arn't ready for him to. If you are than power to ya, if not than I am sure he can get Molly far enough to let another individual step in from the shadows. Your call.

Also sorry that my post left some vague guide lines for your characters. I have plans for almost everyone at this point, but a few of your characters might have to end up in other character's situations for the time being. It shouldn't be too big an issue, but just warning you up front that things arn't always going to be as direct as the CMU battle. But you guys probably already knew that....

I'll also be trying to get some character pictures up for a few important NPCs soon. Shouldn't take too long I think...
 
Last edited:
Right, Let's see what I got for all you happy folks to take a gander at.

Molly
[hide] 16e264431e81aaa9645af9f6782ce2ccfac6c450.avif[/hide]

Thomas
[hide]789.avif[/hide]

Clouse (Arclight)
[hide]drrr_delic_shizuo_by_seal_sierra-d32fwzq.avif[/hide]

Isis (The girl currently taking Ryan to the Graveyard)
[hide]Isis.avif[/hide]

Samantha (The girl Alice and Melinda first met when they came into town)
[hide]zsam223.avif[/hide]


If they don't seem important now, than they might be later. Hard to tell who is friend or foe, which is how it should be for a game like this. More pics when I feel like it. What I feel...is feelings.
 
Samantha... Samantha... Samantha? *searches the forums* Oh, the one that gave them directions... Never realized that she was going to be important. ._.

Mmmm'k. I'll try to get a post up tomorrow-ish. Alice will probably bolt while Melinda's going to go into hunter mode.
 
Hmmmm. Well right now Harmony is standing between Abby and the Harpy so...I'm not sure if I should do anything. The only thing that will happen is the Harpy will attack Harmony while Minotaur tries to take the fairy tones. I can set up a scape goat if that is what is needed so that Abby doesn't have to transform yet. I can understand if you want to drag out her time deciding if she wants to take up that role. Just let me know what it is you want to do and I will do it.

Also G.K. I did put Gin in a tight spot, but don't think he has to transform yet if you arn't ready for him to. If you are than power to ya, if not than I am sure he can get Molly far enough to let another individual step in from the shadows. Your call.

Also sorry that my post left some vague guide lines for your characters. I have plans for almost everyone at this point, but a few of your characters might have to end up in other character's situations for the time being. It shouldn't be too big an issue, but just warning you up front that things arn't always going to be as direct as the CMU battle. But you guys probably already knew that....

I'll also be trying to get some character pictures up for a few important NPCs soon. Shouldn't take too long I think...

No, I do not mind having her transform for the first time. It doesn't mean that she's to thrilled about it, but she does not want to lose them. Like we've talked about it will take a great deal till she's fully on board. :thumbs:

Edit: It will take a great deal to convince her, so this first time will not be considered a true transformation.
 
No, I do not mind having her transform for the first time. It doesn't mean that she's to thrilled about it, but she does not want to lose them. Like we've talked about it will take a great deal till she's fully on board. :thumbs:

Edit: It will take a great deal to convince her, so this first time will not be considered a true transformation.


You could even give her a pseudo transformation to reflect her current mental state. Kind of like the Masked Precure; still a precure, but not quite a precure. Know what I mean? I might even be able to help you design something like that if you want...maybe...or you can just give her the normal form. Your call.
 
You could even give her a pseudo transformation to reflect her current mental state. Kind of like the Masked Precure; still a precure, but not quite a precure. Know what I mean? I might even be able to help you design something like that if you want...maybe...or you can just give her the normal form. Your call.

I definitely know what you mean, Zigs. Funny thing we find out the Masked Precure in Suite was really Muse using those wooden walking things, the spelling of them escapes me. I was thinking using the Masked Form, seen below. The only difference is that she does not have the pink heart on the back. Unless you know a better pic. I've searched and not come across anything.

http://images.wikia.com/prettycure/images/d/d2/01_(30).jpg
 
She was useing stilts? ....figured they could have come up with better than that, but hey, what can you do.

I actually do have a really nice Masked Precure pic at home. I'll see about sending it your way tonight. She even has Muse's fairy tone with her if she decides to use her instead of Beats. An even further denial of destiny! Getting ahead of myself huh....

I'll also check my other pics, but for now the Masked Form looks cool. If I find something more interesting then I will let you know. Nothing comes to mind right this second though.

EDIT: Surprise post! Even a surprise to me. Sorry if it comes off a little dark, it was intended to be. Gives you all an idea of how the government in Cold March works, and why the police won't be very involved in events...for now. Also let me know if it is too hard to read and I will make adjustments. It ran together a little harder than I expected it too. Other wise just post like you planned. Time to scatter you guys up into different story paths.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top