Vangelus Review - Rider Figuarts Week

You know, your attempt at persuading people to empty their wallet is exactly what COBRA would've done in GI JOE. Don't tell me Figuarts Week was also part of COBRA's scheme?

i can neither confirm nor deny these rumours sir, but if i did the plan is back firing and making me spend money as well. A typical cobra scheme then really lol
 
You know, your attempt at persuading people to empty their wallet is exactly what COBRA would've done in GI JOE. Don't tell me Figuarts Week was also part of COBRA's scheme?

He is just a very good...disciple.

BWAHAHAHA

Thank you all for the comments- tonight or tomorrow I'll be adding a vlog to the end of this to cap off Rider Figuarts Week and answer a fairly threatening piece of viewer mail. :O_O:
 
dammit...I think Im gonna buy my first kamen rider toy due to these reviews...not a figuarts though :P too expensive
 
What toy? :D

kamen rider Accel WFC. I really like transformers some of them I like are really expensive T_T and Accel was somewhat cheaper. I really wanted the double WFC figure but getting all four of them is wayyyyyyyy too expensive for me :shakefist and it's no fun with, say, one or two T_T

and staring at Figuarts Kabuto really pains me T_T I want him so much...

btw if Decade Complete has a hand made for pressing the buttons on the K-touch...does that mean he can do the "point to the heaven" thing? O_O

that would be so awesome :buttrock: I totally wanna pose him together with Kabuto :castlerock:
 
and staring at Figuarts Kabuto really pains me T_T I want him so much...

btw if Decade Complete has a hand made for pressing the buttons on the K-touch...does that mean he can do the "point to the heaven" thing? O_O

that would be so awesome :buttrock: I totally wanna pose him together with Kabuto :castlerock:

see thats where it start, you think oh wow it has the "point to the heaven" finger and one day you see it on say and think " i havent bought myself anything for a while, BANG your hooked, no stopping from there.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top