arnoldmcguire335 Continuing the Creddie legacy Jan 28, 2008 #12 Fayt Leingod said: I haven't had a reason to say this in a long time. But now that I do... SHOWOFF Click to expand... Hey, don't treat him like that. he just worked hard for these and you'll bang him like that? come on, he worked hard for these. he's no showoff, that's the fruits of his labor. shame on you!
Fayt Leingod said: I haven't had a reason to say this in a long time. But now that I do... SHOWOFF Click to expand... Hey, don't treat him like that. he just worked hard for these and you'll bang him like that? come on, he worked hard for these. he's no showoff, that's the fruits of his labor. shame on you!
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Jan 28, 2008 #13 Excuse me, sensitive much? It's a running gag between RF and myself. Lighten up.
Judge Faiz I am the law Jan 28, 2008 #14 Yeah. That was also the thought behind the thread, was how long it was going to take Fayt to call me a show off :laugh:
Yeah. That was also the thought behind the thread, was how long it was going to take Fayt to call me a show off :laugh:
Faded.Memories Im not straight but my boyfriend is Jan 28, 2008 #15 Actually, all of that stuffs mine. Yep. I peed on it when I was over. Marked mah territory.
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Jan 28, 2008 #16 Boy, that's REALLY gonna bring down the resale value...