Yes, I'm a GIRL! "Doki-doki Yukai!"
I had just recently stumbled upon the site Thai-Toku and I was wondering if there were other sites like this out there that anyone knew of. Especially if they had older and newer Sentai scans (possibly of Go-On and if not asking for too much Shinken?)? Or just a great Sentai pic resource in general. Thanks! :)

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
I have tons. you just got to look all around the internet and they'll pop out in front of you.

I have tons. you just got to look all around the internet and they'll pop out in front of you.
Yeah...I've tried searching through google and I get pretty much the same stuff...(or for scans nothing at all :disappoin ) and they are usually too tiny...

Ooh those are good especially whereas they have Geki, Go-On, and Shinken, me likey! :D You don't get much love for Go-On but there are some nice pics on that site. :)

btw I looove you're sign banner! :D Go-On/ Shinken! :D I look forward to that team-up...but I don't want Shinken to be over too quickly though! :sweat:

Ah! Yes that is what I was looking for something like this! Too bad they only go up to Bouken...and that some of the real nice Gao ones are too small! :shakefist Takes care of all the old ones too though which is helpful! :) Thank you that is what I was talking about and there are still stuff I can work with...:anime:

Isn't supersentai.com a good source for stuff like that?
It's definitely a great resource. Though for pictures...it depends...majority of them are too small... :( I need them for making splashes and stuff...usually the magazines (imo) have the best photos, size and quality wise.