Painted_Outlaw
The new Tendou Souji
--Who is Delu-Knight's voice actor? For a minute, I could have sworn I heard Momotaros.
Hiroaki Hirata: voices Sanji in One Piece, was the narrator for Digimon Adventure and narrates KR Wizard right now.
--Who is Delu-Knight's voice actor? For a minute, I could have sworn I heard Momotaros.
Wait, what? I must have missed that.oh wow, dat Malshina version of the opening scene in Kyoryuger's OP
Someone else was in the General Pain outfit? Which scene was that in? I'm fairly sure the girl in the Dynaman shirt visiting the cafe was Momoi Haruko, the singer of the opening theme for both series. She's done a lot of voice acting too, which may be why Hakase recognises her even though AFAIK she hasn't been involved in any way with official Sentai.--Who were the special guests? The visitor in the Dynaman shirt and the person wearing the General Pain outfit... I feel like I know them, but I couldn't place them.
So the reason Sentai TV rating decline is the Japanese people themselves who prefer watching it on YT. :laugh:oh wow, dat Malshina version of the opening scene in Kyoryuger's OP
also, that is, without doubt, Youtube :laugh:
they know the best way to watch Sentai is by streaming it on YT :laugh:
Wait, what? I must have missed that.
Someone else was in the General Pain outfit? Which scene was that in? I'm fairly sure the girl in the Dynaman shirt visiting the cafe was Momoi Haruko, the singer of the opening theme for both series. She's done a lot of voice acting too, which may be why Hakase recognises her even though AFAIK she hasn't been involved in any way with official Sentai.
He's talking about Pain without the make up. That really was just Pain without the make up on. Same guy. Although he his the voice actor for Vegeta so...he's a pretty big deal.