K kpa69 Lurker Jun 30, 2010 #41 Forever Knight said: My Dad's boyfriend told me it's going to be a Female host. Click to expand... Check out the link I posted to the article on SciFi Japan and you'll see Zero's host is a guy. He'll be played by actor Yu Koyanagi.
Forever Knight said: My Dad's boyfriend told me it's going to be a Female host. Click to expand... Check out the link I posted to the article on SciFi Japan and you'll see Zero's host is a guy. He'll be played by actor Yu Koyanagi.
Forever Knight Eye See You Jul 1, 2010 #43 kpa69 said: Check out the link I posted to the article on SciFi Japan and you'll see Zero's host is a guy. He'll be played by actor Yu Koyanagi. Click to expand... :laugh:
kpa69 said: Check out the link I posted to the article on SciFi Japan and you'll see Zero's host is a guy. He'll be played by actor Yu Koyanagi. Click to expand... :laugh:
wavehawk All Decade's Fault Jul 1, 2010 #45 I've yet to watch the Ultra Galaxy movie, but... Judging from that damn big scar on his face, I'd assume Belial is NOT a happy little Evil Ultra when he meets Zero once again... I have a funny feeling that the cape's not just there for show. Additional weapons? Mutated limbes? Power armor? Any guesses?
I've yet to watch the Ultra Galaxy movie, but... Judging from that damn big scar on his face, I'd assume Belial is NOT a happy little Evil Ultra when he meets Zero once again... I have a funny feeling that the cape's not just there for show. Additional weapons? Mutated limbes? Power armor? Any guesses?
Forever Knight Eye See You Jul 1, 2010 #47 This rematch could be even bigger than Hulk/Andre from Mania 3.
Japanfan4ever Sometimes things get complicated. Jul 2, 2010 #49 I don't know why this thread hasn't already been merged with the other.
Reimon レイモン (雷蒙) Jul 2, 2010 #50 Will it stay here or moved to the Rumor section, cause at the end when the movie finishes & the DVD releases, won't the thread end up in this section again like Ultra Galaxy Legend? It's better if it just stays here even when getting merged.
Will it stay here or moved to the Rumor section, cause at the end when the movie finishes & the DVD releases, won't the thread end up in this section again like Ultra Galaxy Legend? It's better if it just stays here even when getting merged.