Kaiju no Kami Reviews - Ultraman Orb (2016) Series and Blu-Ray

D

Dr Kain

In order to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Ultraman and the 20th anniversary of Ultraman Tiga, Tsuburaya Productions launched a new Ultraman series that featured its main hero utilizing a card-based system that allowed him to access the abilities of those of the past. This show was deemed Ultraman Orb and would become a huge success. However, being successful does not always dictate the quality of writing. Was Ultraman Orb's triumph well deserved, or just a fluke? Watch to find out.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Glad you enjoyed Garo flavored Ultraman, doc. It's a shame they copy pasted Crunchyroll subs (who couldn't even name Ishikui from Ushio and Tora correctly), makes me wonder how Ginga and X are going to play out. I have the strangest feeling you're going to be rough on Geed and the 70s shows. I'll just leave you with this.

dbf5c4bcc5a3c7001acf60a186240f0daa402ebf.png

D

Dr Kain

I have seen Geed before, and I do like Geed, but I did feel it made some missteps with how the last quarter came out. We'll see though. I might think different this time.

I have no love for Leo though. It is the one release I am not looking forward to, though, I'll take it over Ultra Seven X.