Ultraman Cosmos - Talkback (Series+Movies, Subbed+Spoiler Free)

I got the HK and watched it a LONG time ago so it'll be good to see it again after actually completing the other 2 movies and series.
 
Is this series 60 episodes or 65 episodes?. I was told it was 65 yet my discs go right to the finale which is 60... wtf?.

Ep 59 was digusting, I loved the Moon fight between Chaos Calamity Ultraman and Cosmos. The revelation of Chaos Head's motives was also a big shocker and the fact EYES all knew Musashi was Cosmos for awhile was another bang. Awesome episodes.
 
Yeah now I was told they were scrapped due to Musashi "beating the **** out of some burglar". So Tsuburaya dropped the filler episodes which is alright I guess.

First of all anyone who believed Musashi could actually harm anyone or even a grasshopper needs to get their eyes checked. This guy is a fucking tiny little wimp. The Judge must have been laughing his ass off, I know I did when I heard about this.

So now Cosmos has a child with some J-Pop singer?.
 
The finale was pretty good I must say. When Musashi was saying goodbye to Cosmos and crying I gotta admit I could have cried myself due to the awesome emotion displayed in the acting.

Chaos Calamity Ultraman was FUCKING AWESOME!.

In the end Cosmos is an eye opener on the world we live in today and the violence around it and how we should handle it. Originally took some getting used to and in the end a good series to check out.

Blue Planet was an awesome flick. 1000x better that the first Cosmos series. Ultraman Justice's design is incredible. Kinda gives me a Gaia Version 2 feel to it. I think Justice should have appeared in the series itself considering it had 60+ episodes.

Final Movie tonight... Cosmos vs. Justice: The Final Battle.
 
The Final Battle was fantastic!. The scene and music when Musashi is ressurected into Cosmos to help Justice fight was awesome.

Ultraman Legend was pretty damn powerfull aswell.

Julie/Justice was damn great in this flick aswell.

So now Cosmos is finished. Pretty good series, the 2 last movies totally rocked!.

Only downfall I found like I said before was Justice should have been in the 60 ep series run.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top