Ukraine Will be able to Compete in Eurovision 2022

Administrator
Staff member
Eurovision got created to Unite Europe through music. Ukraine has competed in Eurovision for only 19 years, but she has achieved a lot. The country first competed back in 2003, but it always qualifies for the Grand Finals. Ukraine also had won Twice and had been in the top 3 for five times. It is one of the most prosperous countries that had competed in the Song Contest despite its shorter time of joining. Russia got disqualified from competing this year because of the War. Invasion of an Independent country is far from unifying and does not promote peace love like most Russian song entries promoted.
Ukraine Won Eurovision in 2018 with the political song titled 1944. The song resurfaced and got viral again because its message is timely to the current situation.

A month...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
As a Person who has been watching this contest all my life. Russia in did loves singing about Peace and harmony. I stand with Ukraine but their entry this year don't deserve to win. Their Entry last year deserves to win. This year if they won it will be seen a Pity votes.

Now we are going to have 40 songs competing this year. The band might compete using a tape recorded video instead of live performance because Ukrainian men are not allowed to leave the country.

Sentai collector
I understand that they received exemption and were allowed to do promo tour. They also have the greenlight to participate at ESC in Turin next month.