Tyzonne or Trey / Mercury Ranger or Gold Ranger

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
Mercury Ranger VS Gold Ranger

Both not from Earth.

Both have great suits.

Both had great intro's.

Both are awkward as ****. :laugh:

Who do you guys prefer? I know as soon as people see this thread , it's going to be a Gold Rush, but I'd also like to say, I think they went further with Tyzonne's story then with trey's. :O_O: I mean think about it he had a few arcs, AND he came a equipped with the flashbacks and everything. Lol so maybe that'll make your decision more challenging...or not.
 
Trey was consistent. He is the victor.


Tyzonn started out great in his first two episodes, then they completely changed the character from one episode to the next.. to the point where he became parody.

Tyzonn was all over the place.


I enjoyed him in this movie though:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8WdDmAFcJw[/ame]
 
:laugh: I need to see that movie again.

I never saw Zeo so I can't comment though I agree they kinda dropped the ball on Tyzonne. He had some good potential.
 
I liked Cruger. He was the best Disney 6th! Daggeron was probably the worse, but its mostly because MagiShine was a sucky Ranger to begin with.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top