Truly Truly Truly Outrageous Cosplay!!!!

OK KIDDIES!!!!!

I am working on my wig(s)


I got these two wigs/wig pieces




I've been spending a few minutes here and there teasing out the pink wig but today I took the blonde bang piece and sewed it to the pink wig and started trimming. Here are some pictures of the progression thus far....






And here's where I ended up today.



I've got alot more styling to do. More teasing and trimming yet to be had.
I am still debating how I want to do the front up. I may trim and spray some smaller pieces up or I just might tease it up and leave it be after I sharpen up the bangs and sides.

Just so you all remember this is the look I am trying to acheieve



This cosplay should hopefully be finished by mid next week!!! wooooott!
 
This should be VERY interesting...

Let's hope!

That looks awesome!

yay!!!!

This is going to look insane, KC. Can't wait to see it.

Most impressive! :castlerock:

I'm amazed at your costume skills!

You need to put those skills to professionnal use!

Thanks guys!! You make a girl feel proud

I'd love to put my skills to the test but I don't really know where to start!
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…