Traveling: Vancouver, San Fransico, and Seattle

Skiks

Member
Any chance I'll find toku shops? I'm mostly intrested in figuarts or DX Rider stuff. If you have any hot spots I could visit that'd be swell. Mostly for Vancouver Canada since I'll spend most of my days there.
 
Aberdeen Center should probably have some...

Been quite a while since I've been to Vancouver though.
 
Last edited:
Hey man, thanks for helping that other day.

about San Francisco, but you can check out its:

Chinatown (near the main gate has lots of imports)
Japantown (there's a small mini mall with collectibles)
 
I'll see if I can do all the ones mentioned so far. Of course I could always goes to vancouver's chinatown.
 
The only place that sells toku stuff in vancouver are both in richmond. For Kamen Rider you have to go to Aberdeen Centre. Just check the shops at that mall around that sells toys & you'll find them. I'm afraid for sentai you have to go to richmond centre mall & check the store "soul of anime". There's not that much sentai toys they sell but they have some. Don't bother checking chinatown for toku they don't have anything, believe me I know since I live here. Hope you enjoy your stay in Vancouver.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top