Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - TALK UP!


Go back and watch it again, it wasn't a tank. There was tank fire, but that's not what he was taking. Megatron didn't take any damage from anyone but one or two jets and prime in TF1.
 
Go back and watch it again, it wasn't a tank. There was tank fire, but that's not what he was taking. Megatron didn't take any damage from anyone but one or two jets and prime in TF1.

he got hit by a crap loads of missiles...but he's sturdy for being the commander...
 
I saw it today. That was fucking awesome.

[hide]When Optimus was killed by Megatron, I was like "NOOOOOO! NOT OPTIMUS PRIME!"[/hide]

I'm glad Agent Simmons still alive, not dead or killed! YAY! Megan Fox is so damn hot. RAWR....!
 
I saw it today. That was fucking awesome.

[hide]When Optimus was killed by Megatron, I was like "NOOOOOO! NOT OPTIMUS PRIME!"[/hide]

I'm glad Agent Simmons still alive, not dead or killed! YAY! Megan Fox is so damn hot. RAWR....!

Yeah and that's what a movie about Transformers needs, Hot chicks. YAY :redface2:
 
I saw it today. That was fucking awesome.

[hide]When Optimus was killed by Megatron, I was like "NOOOOOO! NOT OPTIMUS PRIME!"[/hide]

I'm glad Agent Simmons still alive, not dead or killed! YAY! Megan Fox is so damn hot. RAWR....!
That always happen... Even in Armada and TF Animated...
 
Honestly, Prime's death didn't effect me much, because I KNEW he was gonna come back somewhere in the movie.
 
Yeah. It was pointless for it to even happen.
I think they just ollowed the tradition of the Transformers series. Prime's dying and coming back to life. Plus, who's the hero that have died and doesn't return back to life?
 
I think they just ollowed the tradition of the Transformers series.

Key difference is that in the series the characters actually cared that Optimus died. In RotF not a single character gives two shits about Optimus being dead. They are all just "Oh...okay".
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…