ToysRUs is carrying Shinkenger toys, and I do not mean PRS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dr Kain
  • Start date Start date
Oh noez, somebody didn't visit this speciiiifeeec part of the forum; let's rant and rave about it instead of actually talking about the figures.
 
There absolutely is a stickied thread for SHF, you're just looking in the wrong place.

http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=72293

Most toy discussion happens on the Commerce Planet forum. I'm not saying this to be an ass or anything, I'm just letting you know so you can get the best discussion possible. :thumbs:

I know you're not trying to be an ass, it is just hard to tell in text at times.

To be honest, unless it is DaiRanger stuff, I'm not really interested and don't bother looking in the toys sections as neither of those series have had any ranger toys worth mentioning (or even toys since the shows aired).

In fact, I might be selling off the majority of my Toku collection. I've already put my Kamen Rider Ryuki vinyl set on ebay.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top