Toy Hauls - What have you bought Recently?

1475857_10152651304013516_3523221584942073210_n.jpg
 
15109805022_3e554d8428_c.avif
Figma Cleaning Levi
HG Amazing Exia
HG Farsia
FG Force Impulse Gundam(Purely for kitbash fodder)
About 10 Kreo Microchanger Blind Bag Freebies from Hasbro
And a Lego Legend of Chima Freebie from well..Lego.

This is also everything I brought with me to get signed, I got autographs from John Dimaggio and Steve Blum:

15110163305_70f13f41ce_c.avif

15107157361_0c3e203ab4_c.avif
 
My August haul from DCBS.

IMG_0244_zps46093bf8.avif

DC Collectibles: Starfire Action Figure
DC Collectibles: Huntress & Power Girl Action Figure 2-Pack
DC Comics Bombshells: Stargirl Statue
 
Last edited:
I just cleared out my private warehouse at HLJ. Mostly getting caught up with my ToQger collection.

IMG_0250_zpsfbbe0215.avif

DX Diesel-Oh Set
DX BuildDai-Oh
DX Fire Ressha
DX Police Ressha
DX Gokaiger Ressha
DX Goseiger Ressha
DX Shinkenger Ressha
DX Go-Onger Ressha
DX ToQ Buckle (w/Shield Ressha)
Figuarts ZERO: Baby 5
 
Hey Forever Knight, how good is that Avengers cartoon show?

My latest hauls:
- Assault on Arkham Blu-ray combo with steelcase from Target.
- Set of Ninja Turtles in training, those are cute!
- Figuarts ZERO Frieza - good, what a fugly statue... why do I have to be such a completist?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top