Toy Hauls - What have you bought Recently?

Oh. I thought you did.

Super glad I decided to drive to the Toys R Us that wasn't real close to me:

05d64828-f1f0-4480-9ad9-2d504360de34.avif

glad you found one. It is safe to say that these guys wouldn't be showing up till end of March or even at all. The TRU by me is run by a bunch of hard core nerd scalpers who whenever something good comes in they either horde it for themselves or hold it for friends. I usually have to drive to the other side of town to get new stuff.
 
glad you found one. It is safe to say that these guys wouldn't be showing up till end of March or even at all. The TRU by me is run by a bunch of hard core nerd scalpers who whenever something good comes in they either horde it for themselves or hold it for friends. I usually have to drive to the other side of town to get new stuff.

I'm glad too. Yesterday, I actually had planned to drive to 5 Toys R Us stores that were in reasonable driving distance too, and I saw 3 at the first one I went to. :laugh:

There's 2 stores that I don't have to take the freeway to get there, and it's always bare.
 
A bit of a delayed haul.

This one i picked up a coupleof weeks ago:

[HIDE]
Figma Samus

DSC_0001_zpsagsne1y_edit_1392493678941_zps708fdy3j.avif[/HIDE]

And this one a couple of days ago:

[HIDE]sakurajima_zpsd06a99c8.avif[/HIDE]

I really need to find a better way to take this pictures.
 
Have the boxes propped at an angle to reduce the amount of glare, or take the photos in better lighting so you don't have to use the flash.
I'm guessing for those two pictures, you actually didn't need to use the flash at all.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top