Toy Hauls - What have you bought Recently?

I keep wondering if there's a website with a large encyclopedia of figures from various lines. I feel like there's always some figure being released from some line I've never heard of and I never know about it until it's too late. Case in point, the S.O.G. Karas I found out about looking up reviews for those two.

What makes you unsatisfied with them, by the way? For some reason they don't seem terribly popular as figures go.
 
Ugh...don't talk about that Karas figure...that's a holy grail level figure for me.

As for this set, there were some manufacturing defects such as the gaping black hole in Riden's chest armor. Part of the diecast folded behind itself somehow. Most of the joints are also tight to the point where I am afraid of breaking them. The feet are especially tight and there doesn't appear to be an ankle pivot/rocker. There might be, but I'm too scared to force it. An articulated figure just doesn't feel high-end in my book unless it has ankle pivots.
 
Returned a few things to TRU today. Picked up these two and pre-ordered the Dragon Dagger. used the 15% off code on all 3.

Cost out of pocket: -$4
They paid me to walk out the store. XD

1235221_10152235931538185_215317156_n.jpg
 
Because I didn't think I'd ever see it in stores, I ordered Armored Lost Predator from Amazon & it arrived today.
D07BA1DB-8110-4ABB-9182-DADFB0168AD8_zps9ii9la6l.jpg


And of course now that I have him, I'll probably see it at TRU all the time. lol
 
Hey Judge Faiz, how is that Predator? I saw him on Amazon as well, as a suggested item on the Wolf Predator I was looking at (Pre-ordered him today). He's from NECA right?

I don't really like NECA's stuff. Too stiff, sometimes they have some pretty bad paint apps. Their Pacific Rim stuff is awful.
 
For the longest time I've been looking for a great deal on this baby and finally found one for just the right price!

1520806_814331980438_2126631208_n.jpg


A great start to 2014!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top