Toy Hauls - What have you bought Recently?

Square Enix is doing a line of Robocop for their PlayArts Kai line. The figures pictured above are by a company called Jada.

And since Jada has the license for the new movie, it's doubtful NECA will be releasing figures of their own. Although hopefully someday they will.

I have NECA's ED-209 on preorder at BBTS...just waiting for it to finally be released.

A better review of the figures than the one above.
http://youtu.be/edY-7QqCQrM
 
Last edited:
How many times is ED 209 going to be delayed anyway? I've been waiting for this fucking thing for years from NECA.

Shitty about new Robocop figs not being released from NECA. I still want to get them though. You are missing the Mark 1 (Original Robocop suit before it gets slimmed down to the Mark 2 silver).

The movie looks so fucking good. :castlerock:
 
got this loose faiz dx belt for a steal yesterday, a bit of wear here and there but sounds are working just fine ^_^

IMG_3758_zps5bc56c3e.jpg
 
How many times is ED 209 going to be delayed anyway? I've been waiting for this fucking thing for years from NECA.

Shitty about new Robocop figs not being released from NECA. I still want to get them though. You are missing the Mark 1 (Original Robocop suit before it gets slimmed down to the Mark 2 silver).

The movie looks so fucking good. :castlerock:

So far in the 6" line, those are the only two released...and are listed as 1.0 (silver) and 3.0 (black), so I guess it's possible the 1.0 is actually the 2.0 or the 2.0 is something completely different.
 
Square Enix is doing a line of Robocop for their PlayArts Kai line. The figures pictured above are by a company called Jada.

And since Jada has the license for the new movie, it's doubtful NECA will be releasing figures of their own. Although hopefully someday they will.

I have NECA's ED-209 on preorder at BBTS...just waiting for it to finally be released.

A better review of the figures than the one above.
http://youtu.be/edY-7QqCQrM
Sorry man thought those were the Play Arts.
 
Well, just got my NECA Glow-in-the-dark Robocop in the mail (never bit on them when I saw them in TRU...but decided to start buying them when the ED-209 went on preorder at BBTS) and sadly the new Jada 6" Robocop figures don't scale that well with them.

Oh well.
 
1424437_10152107844057223_981080726_n.jpg


Ordered these babies back in January 2013, and about 11 months later, I pay them off. I just received them in the mail today.

figmas Black Gold Saw, Animation ver. and Dead Master, Animation ver.
 
76C0ADD2-E1B1-407E-8122-A84A6D31B12D_zps2x6runaj.avif

[url="http://s60.photobucket.com/user/dph275/media/Hauls/76C0ADD2-E1B1-407E-
I love importing and IDW comics. Thank you Rider Proxy another great transaction
 
Last edited:
A few black friday purchases plus some other gets from the past week:

11140183443_e4ce3fb5ea_c.avif

HG Leon's PMC Astray Custom
Wolf Children DVD+BLu Ray Combo
The Last of Us
And finally….
Zone of the Enders HD Collector's Edition for 20$!:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top