Toy Hauls - What have you bought Recently?

GET TO THA CHOPPA!!!!!!!!!!

487551_10151519069663516_737920432_n.jpg



Dutch joins my AVP shelf

5396_10151519068583516_596435527_n.jpg
 
Awesome find. ;)


I just got these today... They are all sorts of AWESOME. ;)

dsc03902bp.jpg
dsc03903k.jpg

I saw the commercial for those and wanted to pick them up but I saw the packages in Target the only thing that stopped me was that all the combiners were missing characters (Devastator supposed to have 6 Constructacons, Superion 5 airobots, and Prediking 5 combiners)
 
DSC04775_zps8bf371f5.avif
As a HUGE OreImo fan getting this item has made me a VERY happy collector. I knew once I saw that this was a real item, I just HAD to have it.

DSC04773_zps00db586f.avif
This was the last one I needed to complete the SOS Brigade and with it, I am happy once more :3
 
I saw the commercial for those and wanted to pick them up but I saw the packages in Target the only thing that stopped me was that all the combiners were missing characters (Devastator supposed to have 6 Constructacons, Superion 5 airobots, and Prediking 5 combiners)

Because the other characters are part of the blind packages... Blastoff for example, you'd have to look for the wave that he's in and get him from there.
 
_____________________________________________________________
My Hybrid Haul For Thurs. 03/21/2013

Book(s) > TF-Related/TFClub EX(s):
x1 TCC Magazine TPB Issue #001 "2005"-{Online Store: Toyarama.com / TransformersClub.com}

Kre-o(s) > TF-Related:
x2 Microchangers Series 1 "#45 Rampage"-{Ebay Seller: quantumcollectiblesllc}
x2 Microchangers Series 1 "#48 Hook"-{Ebay Seller: quantumcollectiblesllc}

Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger > Main Mechs/Mechs/Weapons/Changers/Other:
x3 JyuDenRyu 03 Ankydon-{Online Store: CSToysJapan.com}

Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger > Candy/Gashapon Item(s):
x1 Jyudenchi Vol 1 - 05 Dricera-{Online Store: CSToysJapan.com}
x1 Jyudenchi Vol 1 - 03 Stegotchi-{Online Store: CSToysJapan.com}
x1 Jyudenchi Vol 1 - 05 Gabutyra-{Online Store: CSToysJapan.com}

63-MYHybridHaul_FOR_03-21-13.avif

_____________________________________________________________
 
RyukiSurvive01.avif
RyukiSurvive02.avif
RyukiSurvive03.avif
RyukiSurvive07.avif
RyukiSurvive08.JPG


As the last pictures say, I have paint chips on my Survive mode's armor. And then of course, as I mentioned many months ago, my regular Ryuki has a paint chip right above his mouth on the grill. I just do not understand why Ryuki is the only one I have this issue with.
 
I'm starting to dig into past Sentai Figuarts, now! :D

0iR3eY3l.jpg


Holy crap this guy came in fast! He was bought from HLJ's Bandai sale. Shipped last Tuesday, got here this Friday!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top