Toy Hauls - What have you bought Recently?

Arrived today from the debths of Subternia, Lord Dactus arrives to help the Masters of the Universe.
 
Last edited:
Thats about what I paid. i gotta say though; I LOVE the figure. I have the Type G, and am super happy with it.

So I got my SHF Gavan in. I purchased him 'used' from Mandarake. I've bought used items from them before with no issues, so I figured its no big deal, he's $10 less than what he normally goes for, why not?

Upon inspection of the figure, I noticed that the previous owner had snapped off the left wrist peg and glued it back together rendering the wrist swivel useless. They did it so well that I could see how someone at Mandarake wouldn't have noticed this. You can still swap hands out fine, but the wrist can no longer tilt from side to side. Overall it doesn't affect the figure THAT much, but knowing that its there just bugs me. I might try to spring for another one at some point, but I think I'll worry about picking up Sharivan and Shaider first.

That said, I love the chrome and I'm happy to have him finally.
 
Downloaded Phoenix Wright 5:



And I also got the following:



HG Baqto, Legilus, and Destiny Gundam for custom fodder
S.H.Figuarts Claw Module Dengeki Hobby Exclusive Pack In Which I got for 10$
Kotobukiya's M.S.G Beast Sword
Pokemon X

And finally my sister's first SHF as a early christmas present:



Needless to say, I convinced her to go whole hog on the scouts.
 

Email mandarake and let them know. I have had great success getting them to help fix things in the past.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…