KaenBurakku like a SPINNING WHEEL Sep 24, 2010 #11 Can't wait to see the suit designs. Woot! Tomica Hero 3! This so made my day
Mr. Yellow Twitter - @MisturYellow Sep 24, 2010 #12 Aoi Kurenai said: Super Crimes caused by the Geistron Pirate Empire, who are looking to steal treasures vital to the planet. Click to expand... Boukenger? I seriously hope this takes off, I like Police shows. I hope they go back to the Rescue Aqua idea at some point too.
Aoi Kurenai said: Super Crimes caused by the Geistron Pirate Empire, who are looking to steal treasures vital to the planet. Click to expand... Boukenger? I seriously hope this takes off, I like Police shows. I hope they go back to the Rescue Aqua idea at some point too.
Aoiblue Raxbait: Hip Sep 24, 2010 #13 I think this could be the Rescue Aqua idea since well, Pirates.
Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz Sep 24, 2010 #14 Space pirates! But hey, it'll be neat to have the Sentai be pirates and have the baddies here be pirates.
Space pirates! But hey, it'll be neat to have the Sentai be pirates and have the baddies here be pirates.
garfield15 Kamen Rider Meta Sep 24, 2010 #16 So we'll have two shows with pirates in them...and One Piece. Awesome.
A alternate-zer0 Member Sep 24, 2010 #19 Tomica Hero Police Warrior was been rumored before Rescue Fire about to ended. But it turned out as fake rumor because no TH series after that. Tomica Hero Police Warriors Police α (alpha) - The hot blooded justice of the firey detective Police β (beta) - The cool elite female detective Police γ (gamma) - The fast motorcycle detective Police Ω (omega) - The take charge commander who only suits up when the need arises. And the original text: >「トミカヒーロー ポリスウォリアー」 >・ポリスα(アルファ) 熱い正義の熱血刑事。 >・ポリスβ(ベータ) クールな女性エリート刑事。 >・ポリスγ(ガンマ) 頭脳派の白バイ刑事。 >・ポリスΩ(オメガ) 3人の指揮を取る隊長。時には自らも着装し、現場に急行。 Click to expand... Now with that image in the first post, hopefully its turn out to be real..
Tomica Hero Police Warrior was been rumored before Rescue Fire about to ended. But it turned out as fake rumor because no TH series after that. Tomica Hero Police Warriors Police α (alpha) - The hot blooded justice of the firey detective Police β (beta) - The cool elite female detective Police γ (gamma) - The fast motorcycle detective Police Ω (omega) - The take charge commander who only suits up when the need arises. And the original text: >「トミカヒーロー ポリスウォリアー」 >・ポリスα(アルファ) 熱い正義の熱血刑事。 >・ポリスβ(ベータ) クールな女性エリート刑事。 >・ポリスγ(ガンマ) 頭脳派の白バイ刑事。 >・ポリスΩ(オメガ) 3人の指揮を取る隊長。時には自らも着装し、現場に急行。 Click to expand... Now with that image in the first post, hopefully its turn out to be real..