I would've loved to have been in a place where I could've found toku in VHS form. Sadly, I was still stuck in Power Rangers mode at that point.
My toku VHS days were back in high school in the late 90s. I had kinda fallen out of Power Rangers mode after the Zordon era (though I still watched it occasionally) and was pretty much in full Sailor Moon/anime mode. I randomly decided to use the internet to research the original Japanese Rangers which led me to some site, can't remember now, which made custom mixed VHS tapes. Ah the joys of the internet.

It's gonna be awesome!. I can't wait.
It's going to be all kinds of awesome. First Kamen Rider in May and then Sentai in June. Woo hoo!

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Sadly when I was younger my parents were still very wary of the internet, and were very restrictive on where I could wander on the net. I did have an idea that Power Rangers wasn't 100% original to America though, I had seen photos of GoRanger and such online.

It's over 8,000!
Does anyone know how good monsterislandtoys.com is? Has someone here purchased from them?

New pics coming. Got some great new stuff. Dinosaur War Aizenborg full series, also first 4 eps dubbed (movie Attack of the Super Monsters), X-Bomber dubbed (Starfleet), the x-bomber movie, Bibyun complete, Zubat complete and Ultra-Fight volume 1-5.

Hey if you want anything let me know. You are the only guy I trade with. What is it now like 5yrs or more years and never a **** trade. You have that Evolver and Zan Saber I'd like. I never got those on official discs. I just have the episodes. I wouldn't mind official copies.