Supaidaman!
So I guess given Toei's track record the past few years we can expect to get this exact movie on a yearly basis with different characters?

Lurker
So the movie in general was awful, huh? Wow. Am I lucky that I haven't downloaded it yet.

There, there. Yonemura wrote it. The man cannot write a good story if his life depended on it.

Yeah, that was a very big mistake by having Shoji Yonemura and Osamu Kaneda writing & directing on this movie. They could've done a lot better or have someone else to write or direct it.

Henshin a Go-Go!!
yeah i saw this coming a mile away, its a shame it would have been really cool if it turned out to be amazing but alas.

yes, the action scenes were good but I can't say the same for the story plot given. oh and when the Gokaigers transformed into the various OOO forms, some random kid in the theater got really high. :laugh:

let's just say I pity Joe for going through all that **** crying and being so angry at Marvelous, only to get throlled so badly by both Marvelous and Tsukasa before the real battle started.

Wait.... People DID'NT expect this? It's been pretty obvious that this story was going to be a bigger mess than All Riders Let's Go.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Wait.... People DID'NT expect this? It's been pretty obvious that this story was going to be a bigger mess than All Riders Let's Go.

The people that were "Sentai-only watchers" didn't expect this............those who've been watching Rider shows & movies these past few years, WE EXPECTED THIS

Some kind of Beast mode
1288128939607.jpg

:laugh:

How the **** did people not expect this anyways...the phrase "I do what I want, because I can" or anything along those lines didn't pop into people's minds from the commercials? To be honest once the movie title was leaked I foresaw a beautiful mess.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
:laugh:

How the **** did people not expect this anyways...the phrase "I do what I want, because I can" or anything along those lines didn't pop into people's minds from the commercials? To be honest once the movie title was leaked I foresaw a beautiful mess.

Despite the story being a fucking mess, it does look beautiful :coolshades:

erm, yeah... I only watch Sentai and their crossover movies have always been superb. I've already mentioned on the first page that I've never read the movie's rumors thread at all and the whole reason I went to see it was because Sentai was involved. so quit your dickish "YOU SHOULD HAVE EXPECTED THIS!!!" posts.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Inoue with Shirakura? Marvelous would've had a side-relationship with Luka or Ahim in the middle of the movie while he's off killing Riders, while Tsukasa would've been going emo about Natsumi while's he's slaying Sentai on his side.

I have nothing against romance in any show, especially action shows........I'd love to have more of them in those shows. But Inoue fucks it up every time he attempts to interject some romantic storyline into an action show.

Inoue is obsessed with soap-opera melodrama, love triangles, and everyone betraying and cheating on each other. There are shows where that kind of thing has its place, but IMO it ain't Sentai or Rider.

I'm actually glad to hear that there wasn't much from the Go-Busters. That increases the chance they'll get a proper team-up with the Gokaigers, which I would love to see