KRLover Member Jul 30, 2009 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2Z0Zv2L1s&feature=related[/ame] vs [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeBtmO_M0gs[/ame] Who would win in a fight?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2Z0Zv2L1s&feature=related[/ame] vs [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeBtmO_M0gs[/ame] Who would win in a fight?
Forever Knight Eye See You Jul 30, 2009 #4 This has always been a hard one for me to pick. I just cannot decided. Both of my top fav characters aswell....
This has always been a hard one for me to pick. I just cannot decided. Both of my top fav characters aswell....
Shirubaa Lurker Jul 30, 2009 #5 Abarekiller was a messed up dude. Ohja was all fight fight fight but Abarekiller was diabolical.
KAGEKI It stinks. Jul 30, 2009 #6 Mikoto Nakadai/Abarekiller. I prefer the actor who played Kamen Rider Ohja, to go back to playing as Changerion!!!!
Mikoto Nakadai/Abarekiller. I prefer the actor who played Kamen Rider Ohja, to go back to playing as Changerion!!!!
Forever Knight Eye See You Jul 30, 2009 #9 KingRanger said: What I want to know is why everyone keeps calling him OHja. Click to expand... Since it means King Snake, I guess nobody cares since OH means King.
KingRanger said: What I want to know is why everyone keeps calling him OHja. Click to expand... Since it means King Snake, I guess nobody cares since OH means King.