S.T.B.S-Super Toku Battle School(Sign up/OCC)

...so I think for a story Arc, I'll take a note from the All Rider VS Dai Shocker movie(How they had Double make a quick cameo in the film to get people excited for it) and have this idea I have for a possible Kamen Rider RP as a story arc before the final arc...

Kamen Rider Rune
Somewhat based on White Knight Chronicles, but set more in a modern time. Rune itself will be combining both magic and tech with a pure magic upgrade, Rune Divinity Form that he receives later on.
 
Gonna have to say no

Only because Den-O has so many forms as it is, adding a 2nd power would seem kinda...unfair and greedy...ESPECIALLY if it's another Rider that has so many forms anyway.

oh yeah good point...

I guess I should have used zeronos instead of den-o since I like both of them
 
Main villian for this arc:

Name: White Queen
Taboo Dopant
n5spk0.jpg


Basically, she's a version of Shroud but wearing white clothing.
 
Depends on what the idea is.

I mean, Nazca is more or less Shadows' disguise, I don't want to reveal him as Diend yet.
 
I though tof Kaivin's power.
He gets a memory from the same person who gave him violence (I'm guessisng White Queen) called "Memory".
When he uses it, it becomes a driver and he becomes like W, he inserts the memory in and transforms, only he dosn't have the W on his helmet and he's a single color, and no scarf.

And here's teh kicker, he can take Dopant memories, and insert them into hsi driver. Then it transforms them into W memries that he can use.
Violence gives him a lareg gauntlet.
Magma gives him a large claw that shooots fire etc. He only changes color and gains an item on hsi left arm for each memory. With that in mind, Kaivin sets out to take any Dopant memory he can. SO he turns on the queen and attacks Dopants.
 
So basically

A dopant version of Double is what you're getting at?

And right now, I'm VERY tempted to use the White Knight, from White knight Chronichles.

Not a toku series I know, but very Toku-ish elements...he'll be human sized of course if I decide to use him somehow.
 
Name: Ryuji Sasaki (Sasaki Ryuji)
Age: 21
Year: 2
Gender: Male
Appearance: [hide]
2dvv2i1.jpg
[/hide]
Toku Power 1: Kamen Rider Todoroki
[HIDE]
todoroki0.jpg
[/HIDE]
Toku Power 2: Kaiketsu Zubat/Swift Hero Zubat
[HIDE]
zubat5.jpg
[/HIDE]
Short Bio: An oni that possesses the power of Todoroki, he's very drawn towards music as he is naturally the next Todoroki, but the fact of him also being a genius has made him start a project that will possibly make him give up his oni powers. He seeks to accomplish it this year in the academy.

His classes:
Joji Yuki: SCIENCE!!
Otoya Kurenai: Music/Hand to hand combat
Satoru Akashi/BoukenRed: Ancient Technology, disarming and avoiding traps
Shoutarou: Social studies, forensics, Gaia Memory expert
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top