Toei's Babes of '09: Who's hottest?

For me it's a combo of "Natsumi Hikari" and "NONE, gimme my Megumi Asou back!!!11" but Nana wins because I can't see Natsumi's legs!!:shakefist
 
Wow, I'm going to have to say I'm NOT a Natsumi fan. I think she's one of the reasons I don't like Decade all that much so far. I just feel she doesn't have much of a character, or she just not doing it for me yet.

ShinkenPink is cute in a weird way though, and while yellow is cute, she's cute in a young way, so Pink it is for me.
 
Wow, I'm going to have to say I'm NOT a Natsumi fan. I think she's one of the reasons I don't like Decade all that much so far. I just feel she doesn't have much of a character, or she just not doing it for me yet.

ShinkenPink is cute in a weird way though, and while yellow is cute, she's cute in a young way, so Pink it is for me.

Well, I might be a Shinken Pink fan too but then Natsumikan was first.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top