Thuy Trang December 14th 1973 - September 3rd 2001: 10 Years

Mr. Yellow

Twitter - @MisturYellow
thuy1.jpg

Guys, it's been 10 years since Thuy Trang aka Trini Kwan the original Yellow Power Ranger died in a tragic car accident. You always hear people talking about Kimberly and how great she was and Jason this, Tommy that, even Zack and Billy seemed to get more attention then her. But for me, it was never like that. Trini was and always will be my favorite Yellow Ranger and she started my habit of paying closer attention to Yellow Rangers then others. But this thread is more about Thuy Trang the actress. Please share your memories and thoughts of Thuy so we can remember her. This thread can be for both happy and saddening thoughts For a great website of her biography, photos and other things, check out http://www.thuytrangtribute.com/

And I'm glad that there were those who loved her and her character, this video is great:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XItruvGIBWU"]Thuy Trang ( a.k.a. Trini ) Autograph Session 1994 - The Original Yellow Power Ranger - YouTube[/ame]
 
She had potential...I mean she appeared in Spy Hard, where she demonstrated she has the potential to be a "Henshin Hottie"...and a villainess in the second Crow Movie.

Honestly, I still picture Trini as the Kirinranger...the human kung fu encyclopedia.:redface2:
 
I'm not sure how much of it was Thuy herself but I really liked Trini's peacefulness.
 
She had potential...I mean she appeared in Spy Hard, where she demonstrated she has the potential to be a "Henshin Hottie"...and a villainess in the second Crow Movie.

Honestly, I still picture Trini as the Kirinranger...the human kung fu encyclopedia.:redface2:

I also pictured her as a perfect Jun for an Avatar : TLA film or Chi-Chi for DBZ.

Too bad she died so soon because she was an amazing actress.
 
It was a shame that Thuy Trang died. She was really pretty.

The first time I heard that Thuy Trang died, I didn't really believe it. She was too young.

R.I.P. Yellow Ranger.

"May the Power Protect You!!" - Zordon
 
It's really unfortunate for me to say this, but it wasn't until The Crow: City of Angels that I took notice of her. The way she protrayed a villainess in that film was really good. I saw her on MMPR, but her character sadly didn't do much for me. But still, may she rest in peace.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top