This is how Kamen Rider THE FIRST+NEXT should've been

Ryuutaros

"Training."
This is what THE FIRST and THE NEXT should've been like.


The First

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dSl-m9-xf8&feature=channel[/ame]

The Next

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc13kzt0Ncw&feature=channel[/ame]


So much fun and IMO so much more nostalgia.

What do you think? Your thoughts?
 
I was pretty happy with the movies as they were.

This was supposed to be a modern-day reimagining. If they had too many old references, it would have gotten annoying.
 
as a thought on the edit it’s really impressive remind me of the original riders in everything, i loved the way v3 introduce himself and that song started while making their own pose :thumbs:
 
I was pretty happy with the movies as they were.

This was supposed to be a modern-day reimagining. If they had too many old references, it would have gotten annoying.

You were happy with movies that were more about sappy romance and J-Horror than being about the actual heroes and their ordeals?
 
Somehow, watching those two videos makes me appreciate the Showa era riders more. I mean, Black RX came before my birth, so it was hard for me to be exposed to Kamen Riders alot although I have my fair share of acting like a kamen rider in the house and jump around as a kid. Still, I don't appreciate it as much as now. =/
 
I was pretty happy with the movies as they were.

Same here, man. To be honest, J-Horror is unnecessary in THE NEXT, but still....

I'm still waiting for THE NEXT to release in U.S. and the news about the third movie.
 
I was pretty happy with the movies as they were.

Me too. The story for both movies were okay, although I did not really like The Next's story, but both movies had great fight scenes using those slick rider suits.

If Himitsu Sentai Goranger were to be modern day reimagined, the style and action should be like THE FIRST and THE NEXT:)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top