They should have adapt Shinkenger into Power Rangers 2010!

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
C'mon! The female Red Ranger! I'm serious! :shakefist

Don't believe me? SPOILER ALERT; A PICTURE FROM THE NEXT EPISODE OF SHINKENGER (Jan 3, 2010).

[hide]
1261263490526.jpg
[/hide]
 
Last edited:
C'mon! The female Red Ranger! I'm serious! :shakefist

Don't believe me? SPOILER ALERT; A PICTURE FROM THE NEXT EPISODE OF SHINKENGER (Jan 3, 2010).

[hide]
1261263490526.jpg
[/hide]

Meh. I don't think it should of been adapted. And a female red ranger? It was done in SPD, remember? With the A Squad.
 
I haven't forgot about that. But, seriously I don't think that Shinkenger should be adapted into Power Rangers for 2010.

Now, as for the female Shinken Red.....it's about goddamn time that Toei decided to have a female Red Sentai after following how we had a female Red Ranger in SPD's A Squad.
 
I still say PR could have had a female Red if they'd wanted one. No one cared that some of the female Yellows didn't have a skirt on their suit! :laugh:
 
I haven't forgot about that. But, seriously I don't think that Shinkenger should be adapted into Power Rangers for 2010.

Now, as for the female ShinkenRed.....it's about goddamn time that Toei decided to have a female Red Sentai after following how we had a female Red Ranger in SPD's A Squad.

The A-Squad weren't the main rangers even in PRSPD anyway.

I'm going to rattle a lot of peoples' cages here, but why are female Red Rangers such a big deal? There haven't even been female Black or Green Rangers either. Not even in Sentai history.
 
I would've liked for Shinkenger to be adapted myself too, if it meant that I could get a poseable Shinkeger figures.

But a reissue MMPR megazord is just as good.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top