There's a chance that we may be recieving a Persona 4 anime

And now there's a mini-teaser for Shadow Kanji, following the previous ones for Yukiko and Yosuke.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ro6V-8rxAc"]Teaser/Trailer 5[/ame]

Notably, people are beginning to notice that the release of these things seem to be in a set pattern, matching the "in-game" dates for when said characters/events first occur or appear on the Midnight Channel. Granted, this doesn't help at all in terms of determining the actual premiere date for the anime adaptation itself, but it does show there's some method to the madness, at least.
 
Another proper trailer, this time with more footage, see if you can spot the references:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWgTjqZcCuM"]Trailer 6[/ame]

Interesting, that they seem to be keeping the "comic-book," close-up effects that accompanied some of the "powerful/critical" attacks from the original game.
 
This is an anime based on a game. A game that I freaking LOVE. I am betting that this anime sucks. Just sucks.:redface2:
 
Considering, the credits behind this includes: the original voice cast from Persona 4; Shoji Meguro doing the music (who has pretty much had a hand in all of the soundtracks for the Persona games); some notable names in the anime field, such as Seiji Kishi; not to mention the large references the release of these trailers have (corresponding to relevant moments in the game's calendar) which shows great attention to detail. So far, I'd say quite the opposite.

But one can't really be sure until it actually comes out.
 
New trailer is up:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ts_RJSDmNo&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Persona 4 Anime (????4 ???) - Trailer / PV9‬‏[/ame]
 
As a side note, it seems roughly confirmed that it will premiere somewhere in October 2011, but take that with a grain of salt for now.
 
I'm surprised no one has posted anything more in the last while. Here's the most recent trailer which contains more clips, audio, and...Naoto?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0mxFDFDpJQ"]Trailer 14[/ame]

Also, according to the trailer it seems the show will first premiere on October 6th (premiers on other channels on October 7th and 12th), so that's less than a month to go.
 
Promo for the first episode is up: "#01 You're Myself, I'm Yourself" or to put it as it would be in the "proper" English translations "#01 I am Thou, Thou art I".

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRXCacabi00"]CM 6/Preview 1[/ame]

I've also heard rumors that Sentai Filmworks has got the rights for the English release of the show, which will be in 2012, but take that with some salt.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top