What TV Shows Do You Think Deserve a Second Chance?

TimeBlue

Time for Time Force!
Thinking about shows that ended way too soon and just had so much potential! Like, I'll never get over how *The Man in the High Castle* could have explored so much more. They had such a cool concept and stacked cast, but it fizzled out before it really hit its stride.

Also, *Terriers* is one that always comes to mind. It was so clever and had great character development, yet barely anyone knows about it!

What are some shows you think got the axe too early that could have pulled a *Brooklyn Nine-Nine* and found new life? Or ones that just had a lack of love? I wanna hear your thoughts!
 
Totally feel you on The Man in the High Castle. That show had such a unique premise and a killer cast, it's a shame they didn't dig deeper into the world-building. I was left wanting so much more after the ending. And Terriers is such an underrated gem, it had that perfect mix of humor and drama. I still rave about it to anyone who'll listen!

Another one that deserves a second shot is Pushing Daisies. The visuals and whimsy were just top-notch, and it had such quirky storytelling that could've turned into so much more. I'm always here for shows that get a second chance, so maybe we'll see a Brooklyn Nine-Nine situation for one of these someday! Anyone else got a hidden gem they think could make a comeback?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top