The Xman Has Finished Watching Kamen Rider Ryuki!!!

Ryuki is one of the best Heisei era Riders and the Rider War reminds me of the rivalry between Kamen Rider Black and Sunshine Moon-sama. KR Ryuki also showed the 1st instance wherein Riders really have to fight each other since the KR Black, the best Kamen Rider show. Eventhough they have different concepts, KR Ryuki and KR Black deviated from the usual Rider storylines in the sense that both shows have Riders battling each other with only the main protagonist Rider being against it. That makes KR Ryuki rock! It's like KR Black in a Royal Rumble match.:P
 
Wow! Xman the Sentai Fan has finally finished watching Kamen Rider Ryuki. That means The Xman, who is a Sentai fan, has finished watching a Kamen Rider show.:anime:

Uhh...yeah!! So far, I finished watching Kabuto, Den-O, and Ryuki and now I trying to decide what other Kamen Rider should I watch next. Blade, 555, or Agito.

Oh and LadyMercury, don't the others for ruining you chance of watching Ryuki. This is just their point of view, I mean you still have a chance to watch even if everyone else had already finished watching Ryuki. Okay!? Get over it.
 
I'll tell you what was bad IMO.
1) The characters were just godaman annoying, couldn't stand Shinji's silliness.The characters were just force played.
2) No answers. Yep that's right, I won't spoil here anything, but wtf. Half of the mysteries in the series remained unsolved int he end.
3) The way the story was told was just annoying, not saying that the plot is bad (I think it is while many might disagree) but the way they showed the story to viewer was just bad.
4) Bad villains. They were just not interesting.

But, the last 10 episodes were bareable and I kinda liked the idea of taking 3 different type of riders and combining them together. Though, it could've been better.

I enjoyed Ryuki much more than Agito, it's plot may've been less good than Agito's but god what a great characters and presentation. It's just fun.
 
The mysteries were solved, all the ones that mattered.

His name is Shoichi and he wasn't so silly, he was at least more realistic than "baketaro" and Ryo-chan. This felt much less cartoon than even the characters in Kabuto
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top