The Xman Has Finished Watching Kamen Rider Ryuki!!!

Sentaifan'07 Xman

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
That's right I had just seen Ryuki weeks ago and man that was what I was expecting to see in a Kamen Rider season. All 13 riders facing each other to see who would be the strongest. Loved Shinji's character in the show, he may not have understand why he got involved in the Riders' War, but in the end he died trying. The only negative that I have is the final episode, I mean it should have been more focused on Ren instead of Kazani wanting to save his sister at that moment. Plus, I didn't like how he just rewrote time to make look like that the show was just a bad dream. Now the movie version should have been the actual ending to the TV series. It was more intense and it had a darker feeling then the TV ending.

The Ryuki special, good start but I hate the fact the writers wanted the fans to decide which ending should tell the outcome of Shinji's decision. Instead, they should have just shown the two endings after re-telling Shinji's story one after the other.


Final verdect, great season, better than Kamen Rider Kabuto, I wished they added Kamen Rider Femme in the TV series than in the movie version.

Overall score:

The show itself: 7.7/10

TV ending: 6.2/10

Movie version: 9/10

Special: 4/10
 
Last edited by a moderator:
HTML:
I did like it too but I think the end wasn't very good
yet, it was very very surprising (
Shinji's death
/spoiler).

I think the series needed to have more episodes, something like 65. The plot itself isn't a masterpiece at all and this series shoul not be seen in any way as an introduction to KR whatsoever. BUT, for all the toku fans out there this is a really great series with epic characters you can relate to wasily and very cool battles, the presentation, the setting, the music and the action in this series is just awesome.

I found it better than the previous series Agito that may had a good plot, but the way it was presented was just horrible, it felt really messy, boring and repetive.

I think Ryuki deserves a nice 7.5+/10. Very enjoyable and reccommended :thumbs:
 
Last edited:
This series to me, was amazing. It was the first one that I actually finished, and I'm glad about it. The story was awesome, the characters were amazing, and the Rider suits were very innovative. All and all, I loved the series 9/10.
 
I did like it too but I think the end wasn't very good
yet, it was very very surprising (Shinji's death/spoiler).

I think the series needed to have more episodes, something like 65. The plot itself isn't a masterpiece at all and this series shoul not be seen in any way as an introduction to KR whatsoever. BUT, for all the toku fans out there this is a really great series with epic characters you can relate to wasily and very cool battles, the presentation, the setting, the music and the action in this series is just awesome.

I found it better than the previous series Agito that may had a good plot, but the way it was presented was just horrible, it felt really messy, boring and repetive.

I think Ryuki deserves a nice 7.5+/10. Very enjoyable and reccommended :thumbs:


Your stupid spoiler sucks against my GOLD BACKGROUND. THANKS, NOW I'LL NEVER FINISH WATCHING RYUKI AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT.

 
Wow! Xman the Sentai Fan has finally finished watching Kamen Rider Ryuki. That means The Xman, who is a Sentai fan, has finished watching a Kamen Rider show.:anime:
 
Your stupid spoiler sucks against my GOLD BACKGROUND. THANKS, NOW I'LL NEVER FINISH WATCHING RYUKI AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT.


Sure, be a dumbass and browse a thread were somebody tells that he finished a series in the title, if you are entering a thread like this it probably means you know what's waiting for you. MASSIVE SPOILERS DICUSSION.
I didn't know you have a gay background, next time I'll use different method of telling spoilers.

If you'll reply to this post, it'll mean that, again, you are just curious about the end and can't control yourself. Don't blame others for that.

won't happen again.
 
too bad that's not appearing in the comment bar.

also, it seems like Ladymercury doesn't give a **** about other peoples getting spoilers cause she didn't markedspoilers when quoting me.

*sigh*
 
He does have a point. He used spoiler tags and it can't be helped what background is used. The thread is also about someone finishing a series, so discussion on how it ended is more than likely to come up.

That being said, Ryuki was the first Kamen Rider I saw and I litterally had a headache when I finished. It was THAT much of a mindfuck for me. It was enjoyable, but all the resetting of time really screwed with my head.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top