Lurker
Whatever it's a Ultraman, a Garo, a Metal Hero, a Super Sentai team, a Kamen Rider, etc., who do you feel happens to be the worst fighters ever in terms of Toku, to the point where they get beat up & trounced by the enemy most of the time? I think that Eiji Hino from Kamen Rider OOO is one. The Gaorangers happen to be another.

You can list more than one if you want.

Would like to change his avatar
Is there a worse warrior than Ryoutarou Nogami? He could only fight when possessed by an Imagin, and when he FINALLY decided to fight on his own, the series was more than half over and he still sucked and needed the Imagin.

Shyni
I don't remember Eiji being that bad after the first few episodes. He managed to take on Greeeds pretty early on despite being outmatched when he snatched Kazari's medals. And after that he makes Gamel and Mezool flee from their injuries while hardly doing much.

I thought Eiji was a good fighter, too, but to Loghorn's point, without Ankh he couldn't really match a lot of opponents.

My vote for this is Micchy.

It depends on if you are talking about pure fighting skills and if you count upgrades that overpower the user.

Eiji cannot be considered bad as he never really got any super form. He may have been beaten quite a lot of times, but he was never powered up more than usual by a specific form, other than PuToTyra, which even that wasn't really incredibly overpowered. He was just making sure to use the medals that could give him an advantage. So he did a really good job at fighting, even when the greeds were in complete form.

Kouta is the total opposite. He relied way too much on his power, and at points he totally failed. You can't consider him a terrible fighter, though. He went on even after he got a severe beating from Zangetsu. He tried and tried even when there was not much he could do. He had the determination of a good fighter, but still couldn't do much. If Michi had that determination, he could have beaten him without the need of Yomotsuheguri, just like when he did it with Melon Energy Arms.

Anyway, I guess the one and most notably one is Ryoutarou. Without an Imagin, he could do nothing, with an Imagin he still did nothing. When he got the Liner Form, he was still that useless guy we met on the first episode that was so scared to pass a ticker above a belt. You'd guess that with all the possession he got, he would at least learn a couple of stuff, but nope, nothing... Even his grandchild is a better fighter...

Eh, Ryotaro grew a lot over the course of Den-O. By the end he was more than capable of battling a MotW on his own in Liner Form, and he'd gained the respect of the Imagin to the point where he could lead them into a situation where they were convinced that victory would erase them from history. I'm not suggesting that he's the most powerful without his Imagin, but we've seen more incompetent characters.

The Buddyroids tried on occasion to help their Go-Buster partners against the Buggler swarms, but were pretty awful at it. I'd also make a case for Showa-era Gamera. He may be the friend to all children, but just about every time he went into battle for the first time against a new enemy he would end up badly bleeding from wounds that incapacitated him for the next half hour of the film.

Lurker
I guess it would be between Ryotaro and Philip since they rely heavily on someone else to do the fighting.

The Buddyroids tried on occasion to help their Go-Buster partners against the Buggler swarms, but were pretty awful at it.

The thing is, Buddyroids were never meant to be programmed as "fighters"; they served as cockpit of mecha and power-ups later on.
Even J, who can transform into ranger (Stag), wasn't much of a fighter anyway.

The Gaorangers. I swear, they face a threat that beats them completely bloody and battered (and at one point, even succeeds in killing them) every other episode.

^ To be fair, how many shows have ever killed off nearly all of its heroes, even temporarily?