Run Sweetheart Run : The Perfect date is your worst nightmare!

No Spoilers
Staff member
Run Sweetheart Run  is a horror that will make you feel  unsettle at the edge of your seat. It got originally finished back in 2019 but  it got some re-shoots that made it better than the previous cuts. Director Shana Feste will make the female audience want to enroll for self-defense classes. Ella Balinska had bad luck when it comes to her TV shows because both Charlie’s Angels and Resident Evil got canceled but this could be the break that will make her a star.
run-sweetheart-run_edited.jpg
Run Sweetheart Run could be the movie that will put her name in the map. Her acting is authentic, intense and vulnerable. Maybe she is not meant to do Television shows, She is meant to make movies. This future...

Continue reading...

I am so sick of tired of everything
I thought he is just an abusive man but from what I see in the trailer, it looks like he have some kind of powers. That's why he said he gives her up to morning to survive and she will be spared is she makes it through sunrise.

The Truth will set you free
This Chick had badluck with TV shows, Always got canceled and review bombed. She is talented but she is not able to get a good project. I hope this movie will be the game changer she needed in her life.

Hopchester
Situations like this is the reason why I don't find dates on Tinder.

M

Mikelo

This is my favourite genre (horror).I'm kind of impressed with the thrilling trailer,I won't miss this.

Resident Bronteroc
It's past due! I have been delaying taking any action ever since Amazon acquired Blumhouse. What the heck is taking them so long to show the movie, I wondered at first. I even attempted to search through a number of websites to check whether it had been downloaded from any of them. Amazon, just over three years! How humiliating! This movie was scheduled to be released in theaters in 2019, however Blumhouse was acquired by Amazon Prime Video.

exuberant
Is it conceivable that he is a vampire and that he is able to found her throughout the course of the night after smelling her blood, then released her the next morning so she could flee from him? Given how powerful he appears, it is difficult to imagine that he is an average person.

Ariel's Bestfriend
Because real people have to go through the internet dating process and insane people like him might take advantage of you, it is frightening. This is the real struggle that people experience. After meeting on dating apps like Tinder, Grinder, and even Craigslist, people have already been killed.

Queen of Selfcare
He doesn't seem like a vampire to me at all. He is more of a serial killer, she is intended to be the victim of the evening. Many people who commit acts of serial murder are effective in winning the trust of their victims because of their attractiveness. Even though he can be seen in the mirror, which suggests that he is most likely a cannibal, some still claim that he is a vampire.

Popcorn Addict
This movie is made by the Purge movie's director! I am absolutely convinced to watch because Purge it is one of my favorite horror franchises now on the market.