The "What did u buy ur loved ones 4 X-Mas" thread

I got:

The Incredible Hulk complete set (TV series) for my mom.
The new microwave for both, my mom and dad. They need one cuz the old one is not working properly.

That's all I have for them because I'm so broke as heck. Damn the bills... -_-
 
I can now list one of the presents I got Faiz for Christmas this year.

Lego Indiana Jones for the Xbox 360.

I let him open it yesterday, since he had yesterday and today off, so he could play it before having to go back in to work.
 
Mum: Hellboy 1 + 2 DVD Collectors Box Set
Younger Brother: Timeshift (Xbox 360)
Littlest Brother: Joker Figure (the decent looking one), Cyclops figure with bike.
Little Sister: Sarah Jane Sonic Lipstick and Wrist Scanner set.

and.. for close friends I got;
(No names included, don't see how they matter for this bit.)
A Mop-Broom-Bucket combo, The Eternals Trade Paperback(Comic Book), Hellboy Trade Paperback Vol 1(Comic book), Bleach Vol 1 (Manga), Naruto Vol 1 (Manga), Some chocolate, a £25 night out on the town.

Each comma seperates and makes the present for a different person btw.

So yeah... pretty fucking skint now.
 
Mom: A Blender
Two Contemporary Christian Music CD
A Cartidge For The Cricket Machine (not to be mistaken for the mobile phone)

Cat (what?! He deserves something): Three Catnip Mouses
Three Ball W/Bells In Them

I cannot really say the third and....well...it is rather not bought but is being handmade. Plus still in the process of being finished and do not want this particular person knowing.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top