The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raxbait: Hip
For the 3DS, Super Mario 3DLand, New super mario bros 2, Zelda remake, and recently came out: Fire Emblem: Awakening. Just got it today and have been playing it all day, so good. Though I just looked back at a few posts and it seems u have no interest XD

I'm gonna pick up at XL before they release Pokemon X/Y. And I'm hoping they have more colors by then.

Oh, 300 pages.....new thread soon?

HJU's master of disguise
For the love of....

SK is back with his bible thumping crap again.

Talking about the end of days and ****

In Justice, We Trust!
I bought a few games, but what are some good older games, 3ds or regular DS? The last I actually played almost everyday on my DS was probably 2-3 years ago.

What games?

I totally should pick up the new Fire Emblem sometime, I loved the GBA versions but I gotta finish Virtue's Last Reward first, kinda got side tracked when I got Persona 4 Golden.

As for 3DS I can recommend, Devil Survivor Overclocked is a pretty good one. And if you haven't played them before, there's the 3DS ports of Metal Gear Solid 3 and Tales of the Abyss.

Devil Summoner Soul Hackers and the new Monster Hunter are suppose to be coming out soon, so yeah lots of new games to look forward too.

Now Demonic
What games?

I totally should pick up the new Fire Emblem sometime, I loved the GBA versions but I gotta finish Virtue's Last Reward first, kinda got side tracked when I got Persona 4 Golden.

As for 3DS I can recommend, Devil Survivor Overclocked is a pretty good one. And if you haven't played them before, there's the 3DS ports of Metal Gear Solid 3 and Tales of the Abyss.

Devil Summoner Soul Hackers and the new Monster Hunter are suppose to be coming out soon, so yeah lots of new games to look forward too.
The original Shin Megami Tensei is AWESOME! I'm playing it right now. It's soooo good.

Also Nocturne.

In Justice, We Trust!
The original Shin Megami Tensei is AWESOME! I'm playing it right now. It's soooo good.

Also Nocturne.

The SMT series never fails to disappoint. I think I've been pretty pleased with most of the ones I played so far.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
For the love of....

SK is back with his bible thumping crap again.

Talking about the end of days and ****

You gonna get modded tenderly for bringing it up outside of that thread.

Best thing to do is just use the report button. One of us staff members will lock the thread the next time we log on/see the alert. If SK wants to live his life in fear in that way, just ignore his posts and let him do so while the rest of us go on with real life.

Now Demonic
Best thing to do is just use the report button. One of us staff members will lock the thread the next time we log on/see the alert. If SK wants to live his life in fear in that way, just ignore his posts and let him do so while the rest of us go on with real life.

SK was awful well before he was born again.

Status
Not open for further replies.