The Viewing Globe: Knight is easy with eyes closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
*rolls her eyes*

*in her best Scarlett O'Hara voice* Oh Vashy, Vashy! You just saved poor little ole me from that mean drunkard! Oh Vashy...I...I think I just may swoon! *falls backwards*


B, damn, you're 18? I'm robbin' the cradle! :laugh:

See Vash, at that point you're supposed to say:

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."

And Faded, I don't have problem with older women. I like experience. :169:
 
You may want to change the title to "I'm a lover, not a fighter.....but I am a killer."

Which is true. If you get me to fight you, I fly into an animalistic blind rage.
 
Please guys let's keep the granny pics to a minimum. Minimum as in zero.

I saw that **** comming from a mile away. lol

unless noone was going to post granny pics....my bad. :sweat:
 
What? I mean you said seconded, and I knew someone especially you love to post pics that go with what we're talking about.

So I prevented it.

If anything I should be thanked.:170:
 
I like older women but not granny's.

I had the worse friday night ever. I'm still tired from lack of sleep.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top