Storm Eagle New Member Jul 24, 2014 #1,681 I downloaded Blaster Master to my 3DS from the Nintendo eShop.
J Jacky392000 Active Member Aug 31, 2014 #1,682 since I've 100% LEGO Batman 2 a few months back and LEGO Batman 3 is coming out this November, I thought why not?
since I've 100% LEGO Batman 2 a few months back and LEGO Batman 3 is coming out this November, I thought why not?
J Jacky392000 Active Member Sep 19, 2014 #1,683 traded in the LEGO Batman and LEGO Harry Potter titles the other day. continuing on with the LEGO games marathon with these two.
traded in the LEGO Batman and LEGO Harry Potter titles the other day. continuing on with the LEGO games marathon with these two.
J Jacky392000 Active Member Oct 14, 2014 #1,684 I got it cheap at BOOK-OFF during my Tokyo trip. also downloaded Watch Dogs Bad Blood from the PSN store this morning.
I got it cheap at BOOK-OFF during my Tokyo trip. also downloaded Watch Dogs Bad Blood from the PSN store this morning.
J Jacky392000 Active Member Nov 14, 2014 #1,686 - LEGO Batman 3, which surprisingly included the Batman of the Future Pack! - Assassin's Creed Rogue, which is my first AC title.
- LEGO Batman 3, which surprisingly included the Batman of the Future Pack! - Assassin's Creed Rogue, which is my first AC title.
Painted_Outlaw The new Tendou Souji Dec 6, 2014 #1,689 Now to wait for my 2DS to come to me, then it shall start:
Jedah Crow Dull Brilliance Dec 25, 2014 #1,690 Christmas haul. Dragon Age: Inquisition (XBOne) Sega Genesis Classic Game Console