Life is showtime
Well I made this thread without asking a mod or JC but I'm sure they don't mind because we're all aware that MANY of us here play and love Vide Games. So it's the usual haul thread, just tell us what you got and what you got coming/pre-ordered. Can be games consoles, accessories and of course, Video Games!

I'll start off, today I hauled in a pre-owned copy of Star Wars Battlefront on PS2 in MINT condition! HAH!

Last edited by a moderator:
riding hard on my recent mega man revival, i just two days ago hauled in 'mega man legends' for psone on ebay. price with shipping - $3.28. not the best game ever, but for three bucks, who can complain? ^_^

I am the law
Good idea for a thread! :D

Don't have any new games picked up at the moment...but if Hulk continues to rock my sock...I'll probably be buying it!

-RF

Rider Faiz said:
Good idea for a thread! :D

Don't have any new games picked up at the moment...but if Hulk continues to rock my sock...I'll probably be buying it!

-RF

I was thinking about buying that game. But I don't have alot of cash on hand at the moment and I want to have enough to afford SPD for GBA when it comes out, this week I believe

Life is showtime
Space Sheriff Gavan said:
I was thinking about buying that game. But I don't have alot of cash on hand at the moment and I want to have enough to afford SPD for GBA when it comes out, this week I believe

SPD for GBA? Bleh! I'm saving my money for a PSP! :dance:

a psp? eh....it's nice and all, but as a handheld GAMER, i don't think it has much to offer. there are loads of movies on UMD for it, but nintendo has far more games to offer through the GBA and DS. especially this fall, since there are a good number of new DS coming out like Sonic Rush and Mario Bros. DS. sound kinda like a nintendo rep, don't i? ^_^ i'm not, just my opinion. psp units are still cool as portably media devices, espeically for the otaku type who loves his mp3 and video files.

S

scikaiju

Last game I picked up was The Incredile Hulk for the PS2, like Rider faiz said the game rocks guys and gals

Life is showtime
scikaiju said:
Last game I picked up was The Incredile Hulk for the PS2, like Rider faiz said the game rocks guys and gals

Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction yeah? Yeah I hear it's possibly Marvels greatest game ever made. Might have to give it a try when it's released here.

Nice sig! Show me more! I love custom sprites!

Anyway, the new hulk game rox! Thing is I don't have time to play. Stupid job.:D