[Video Game] The Video Game Haul Thread...of Justice!

Had quite a bit of eshop credit left over from the Fire Emblem, SMT4 promo so I decided to give this game a try:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgJRbP08ucg"]ATTACK OF THE FRIDAY MONSTERS! A TOKYO TALE Launch Trailer - YouTube[/ame]
 
I downloaded The Legend of Zelda and Zelda II: The Adventure of Link to my 3DS.

I attended a Zelda symphony concert last night and met a lot of Zelda fans. So the general atmosphere really brought out the Zelda magic. So I thought I should have copies to take me with on the go.
 
This just came in the mail. I love Amazon Prime for new releases on video games.

i1q6.jpg


Saints Row IV - Super Dangerous Wub Wub Edition
 
Wii U deluxe set with The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD.



I thought it would be cool to get a 32 gigabyte system that's the same price as the 8 gigabyte model, although I think I'd rather have a physical copy of Wind Waker HD.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top