The Traitors is now casting for Season 2! #traitorscast

Future Squid Game winner
I want to join but I know I will be decimated the Survivor and Big Brother Veterans. Maybe if I make the show, I will try to target the Survivor and Big Brother contestants.

They should cast people from The Circle, Mole, The Amazing Race, Bake off and Master Chef too.

Perfect Enemy
I just hope faithfuls next season will be less dumb. I want to pull my hair off because of the dumb faithfuls who keeps on accusing Kate as a traitor.

They should cast people from The Circle, Mole, The Amazing Race, Bake off and Master Chef too.
Wow, that would be fantastic! By capitalizing on the popularity of reality shows, they could bring together viewers and fans of different shows. It's great to see that they're actively considering suggestions from their audience. This could be a great opportunity to create a community where people can come together and celebrate their shared love for reality TV. Overall, it's a smart move that could potentially generate a lot of buzz and excitement among fans.

DJ

I think that the newbies should be given a chance to prove themselves on another reality show instead of The Traitors. The Traitors US should be reserved for all-stars of reality TV, those who have already shown they are a force to be reckoned with. They bring more interesting drama and entertainment value than those newbies that Cirie eliminated. I am really excited to see what will unfold in The Traitors season 2, and I'm confident that the reality TV veterans will deliver the drama and entertainment that we all crave.

I'm excited to see who the producers choose for the final cast of The Traitors season 2. It's always interesting to see how different personalities interact in high-pressure situations. I want Sandra Diaz Twine and Tony Vlachos to join because they won Survivor Twice, So I want to see if they are capable win another reality tv with a different set of rules. Make them faithfuls instead of traitors to see if they can capture traitors.
It's natural to feel a sense of excitement for the upcoming season 2 cast of The Traitors and to look forward to seeing how different personalities will interact in the show's intense setting. Moreover, the presence of seasoned reality TV champions such as Sandra Diaz Twine and Tony Vlachos may bring a fascinating twist to the competition.

Start a fire
Season 2 contestants are probably going to be smarter and vote off Survivor and Big Brother contestants. They are too dangerous since they experience backstabbing people already