The Traitors is now casting for Season 2! #traitorscast

If I still you my name we wont be strangers
Cirie's win is so satisfying after watching her getting robbed on Survivor 4 times. It is like a journey I waited to have a happy ending for years. So my suggestions will be casting people who almost their reality shows more than once.

Here are my suggestions-

Allison Harvard from America's next top model. She is a fan favorite and the face of the Creepy Chan meme. She may look too innocent for this backstabbing game but I think she can last long because she is not a threat.

Russel Hantz- This Survivor villain joined 4 times already like Cirie. He was runner up the first 2 times and he got eliminated early the 3rd 4th times. Maybe Survivor is not for him but traitors is.

Kaysar from big brother- He is a fan favorite who just can't win. Also a great representation for middle eastern Americans.

Charla and Mirna from Amazing race- These cousins are such fan favorites, some fans love them, some fans hates them. Their polarizing personality will be tv gold.

Serving Lewks
jujubee from Rupaul's drag race should join too. She made the finale 4 times but never won. I want to see her reach finals and not won again.

Can they cast Kate Again? She is just a pleasure to watch! She is terrible in the game but she is TV Gold.

It's great to see fans getting involved in suggesting who they want to see on The Traitors season 2. I can't wait to see who makes it to the final cast.

You can do anything if you believe in yourself!
It's interesting to see the debate between having a mix of newbies and veterans or an all-veteran cast for the next season of The Traitors. I'm curious to see which direction they'll go in.

Lurker
I am advocating for regular people to be included in the casting process for The Traitors season 2. It's always exciting to see everyday people take on new challenges. Reality Show veterans have an unfair advantage. Please stop casting the veterans. Let ordinary people like me play with each other.

Omorosa from The Apprentice. She is the greatest Reality show villain and she spills tea about Donald Trump whenever she is on TV.

This is your end spammer
I disagree, Let the newbies join other reality show instead. The Traitors US should be an allstars of reality stars instead. They are more interesting than those noobs Cirie decimated. The newbies are bad for tv. I rather see people who already proved they are tv gold. I can't wait to see the drama unfold in The Traitors season 2 and Reality tv veterans prove they can deliver.

I'm excited to see who the producers choose for the final cast of The Traitors season 2. It's always interesting to see how different personalities interact in high-pressure situations. I want Sandra Diaz Twine and Tony Vlachos to join because they won Survivor Twice, So I want to see if they are capable win another reality tv with a different set of rules. Make them faithfuls instead of traitors to see if they can capture traitors.