Oedipus 3000 They call her one-eye Nov 6, 2010 #13 I would say "her Bi-polar fits of rage" would be on there but I guess I date different types of woman then others do. Okay! Okay! I'm leaving! I'm leaving! *jumps to the next thread*
I would say "her Bi-polar fits of rage" would be on there but I guess I date different types of woman then others do. Okay! Okay! I'm leaving! I'm leaving! *jumps to the next thread*
Forever Knight Eye See You Nov 6, 2010 #14 Bolt said: Somebody other than me has got to find this insulting. Click to expand... Man up there, Gretchen.
Bolt said: Somebody other than me has got to find this insulting. Click to expand... Man up there, Gretchen.
Hidden Masta Member Nov 6, 2010 #16 I thought the vagina worked as some sort of swiss army knife? That's not a weapon?
Forever Knight Eye See You Nov 7, 2010 #17 Hidden Masta said: I thought the vagina worked as some sort of swiss army knife? That's not a weapon? Click to expand... It is. Especially when you are itching afterwards. It's like a Taco death trap.
Hidden Masta said: I thought the vagina worked as some sort of swiss army knife? That's not a weapon? Click to expand... It is. Especially when you are itching afterwards. It's like a Taco death trap.