The Super Best DX Kamen Rider Belt Reissue Thread

Interestingly enough, I really wouldn't mind having an "Archives" box-set of show accurate Decade cards.

Seriously, unless it adds something electronically like the CSM Kabuto Driver's clock-up pad, I see no reason to get it. That's one of the reasons I don't own a CS Kamen Rider 555 belt despite him being my favorite Rider of all time. The lack of electronics in the Shot and Pointer were deal-breaking.
if they do release a CSM deca driver would that mean they'll include belt mounts for the ktouch and deca booker? but if they added in sound effects for a lot of the cards that didn't have unique sounds would be great, it'd also be great if they fixed the issue with the kamen ride skull and Rx cards not working right
 
With the announcement of the CSM Decadriver, one of the things I wondered is if they would add new sounds, like the CSM Kabuto Zecter. Now, I was under the impression that the Decadriver reads the code on the lower left of the card. I'm pretty sure that is the case, as the DIY cards only have the code on the lower left. In that case, it would not be possible to add new sounds, as a lot of cards shared the same code. That is, unless Bandai either prints completely new cards with unique codes or decides to add a new scanner that reads the unique barcode on the top of the card.

Here, Kiva's Bassha, Garuru, and Dogga cards share the same code.

formride_kiva_basshaa.avif
formride_kiva_dogga.avif
formride_kiva_garulu.avif
 
Last edited:
well I showed the twitter post about the csm deca driver to a friend of mine in japan and from what he gathers is that the post is from the taiwan premium bandai site but there has been no announcement of it on the japan site just yet
 
just give it time. didn't they do the same with lost driver? it was shown in taiwan then japan announced it. don't forget that premium bandai sells some stuff in korea and china.
 
just give it time. didn't they do the same with lost driver? it was shown in taiwan then japan announced it. don't forget that premium bandai sells some stuff in korea and china.

true true, but I really do hope they add in missing sfx and release some kind of complete card archive for the belt
 
They're selling the DecaDriver with 30 cards and all the others as a whole extra booster pack. From what I can see the FFR All Riders has the same barcode as FFR W, so I'm afraid there won't be extra sounds to the driver.
 
They're selling the DecaDriver with 30 cards and all the others as a whole extra booster pack. From what I can see the FFR All Riders has the same barcode as FFR W, so I'm afraid there won't be extra sounds to the driver.

Still holding out hope. But if that's the case, I see hardly any reason to get the CSM Belt. You'd think it'd be a pretty easy thing to do, updating the belt.
 
Still holding out hope. But if that's the case, I see hardly any reason to get the CSM Belt. You'd think it'd be a pretty easy thing to do, updating the belt.

it's too early to assume that they won't, after all the official announcement isn't till october
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top