The Super Best DX Kamen Rider Belt Reissue Thread

I can see them re-issuing the WizarDriver with all the basic element rings, and the Gaim Driver with probably Gaim, Baron, Ryugen and Zangetsu faceplates with their respective lockseeds plus Pine so that makes 5.
 
I don't see Gaim getting the Super Best DX treatment for a long time. For Gaim, they can give out Gaim's main lockseeds, the Kachidoki Lockseed and the Kiwami ket. Wizard's belt came out two years ago, I think a reissue next year can work.

I'm still surprise we are not getting any Super Best DX belts this year. They sell very well going from what Mr. S on CSToys told me.
 
Not exactly relevant but Bandai is planning to release the CSM DecaDriver (today was actually the release of the CSM Kabuto Zecter), no dates whatsoever yet. But the cards are the proper English versions this time, there's reportedly the Final Form Ride All Riders card, which suggests there might be different sound effects recorded for the belt (Kabuto Zecter had an extra effect for the Rider Kick so it's possible).
 
Not exactly relevant but Bandai is planning to release the CSM DecaDriver (today was actually the release of the CSM Kabuto Zecter), no dates whatsoever yet. But the cards are the proper English versions this time, there's reportedly the Final Form Ride All Riders card, which suggests there might be different sound effects recorded for the belt (Kabuto Zecter had an extra effect for the Rider Kick so it's possible).

If that's the case, I really hope they take this opportunity to completely revamp it using modern day toy technology, giving it all the missing cards and sounds. Unlike the Double Driver and the Kabuto Zecter, it was missing out a ton of stuff when it came out.
 
Not exactly relevant but Bandai is planning to release the CSM DecaDriver (today was actually the release of the CSM Kabuto Zecter), no dates whatsoever yet. But the cards are the proper English versions this time, there's reportedly the Final Form Ride All Riders card, which suggests there might be different sound effects recorded for the belt (Kabuto Zecter had an extra effect for the Rider Kick so it's possible).

Source please?

The DecaDriver was my first DX belt so I would love a CSM of it. Don't go getting my hopes up if it isn't true!

Really hoping for a re-issue of the CS Faiz gear too. I bought mine used and it's got battle damage.
 
CSM would be web exclusives. I would imagine most causal fans can't afford them if they ditch the Super Best DX line for the CSM line.
 
Source please?

The DecaDriver was my first DX belt so I would love a CSM of it. Don't go getting my hopes up if it isn't true!

Really hoping for a re-issue of the CS Faiz gear too. I bought mine used and it's got battle damage.
second the motion demanding more info, if they add in sfx for cards does this mean they might release a plastic card deck of a lot of the cards?
 
second the motion demanding more info, if they add in sfx for cards does this mean they might release a plastic card deck of a lot of the cards?

Interestingly enough, I really wouldn't mind having an "Archives" box-set of show accurate Decade cards.

Seriously, unless it adds something electronically like the CSM Kabuto Driver's clock-up pad, I see no reason to get it. That's one of the reasons I don't own a CS Kamen Rider 555 belt despite him being my favorite Rider of all time. The lack of electronics in the Shot and Pointer were deal-breaking.
 
Interestingly enough, I really wouldn't mind having an "Archives" box-set of show accurate Decade cards.

Seriously, unless it adds something electronically like the CSM Kabuto Driver's clock-up pad, I see no reason to get it. That's one of the reasons I don't own a CS Kamen Rider 555 belt despite him being my favorite Rider of all time. The lack of electronics in the Shot and Pointer were deal-breaking.

Being $600+ USD (on a good day) is also a pretty big reason I'm sure.

But I do agree. At the very least, they should include the Attack Ride Slash sound.

(Very jealous of your Faiz gear and gear boxes btw)
 
Being $600+ USD (on a good day) is also a pretty big reason I'm sure.

But I do agree. At the very least, they should include the Attack Ride Slash sound.

(Very jealous of your Faiz gear and gear boxes btw)

Stinkin' Actar and his Faiz collection... At least I'll complete my Gaim collection before him! >:D

JK :P
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top