The "Say Something Nice About Go-Onger" Thread!

I guess I'm the only one that can enjoy Den-O and Go-onger.
Yet I'm amazed when people consider Kabuto above it.

Im about the same. Strangely I look more over the positives for Den-O/ Go-onger while I'm more for the negative points for Kabuto.
 
Okay I'll say something else nice about it.

It's stayed ended. Unlike Den-O.

*sighs, bangs head against the wall*

Oh. Miu is TOTALLY hot. That's a real plus, and I'd love to see her play the lead in another Sentai series or even an original Tokusatsu.

Yet I'm amazed when people consider Kabuto above it.

How much you care about Kabuto depends on three things:

1.) How cool you think Tendou is.
2.) How much you like Kagami
3.) Whether or not you think the Clock-Up fights are any good.

If you like all three, you likely love Kabuto. If you hate all three, you no doubt dislike the series, etc. etc.
 
A couple things:
- The Sousuke's "Death" arc

yeah me too. one of the most suspense event ever since last few episodes turned out seriously and besides Yogostein's father who taking in charge, Go-Ongers having hard deal against. Most the other two were temporary enemies. most of all is the first Red Senshi like Sousuke died in the first time in history of world the Super Sentai series. either way, i got enjoyed of their humor some episodes were on it.
 

I agree. The only real thing I liked about BoukenBlack was how he left the team for a bit near the end and his fued with that one Ninja baddie (forgot his name at the moment).
 
I liked that the cast was incredibly distinctive, especially considering that they had so many characters to give attention to this time around. Even in a lot of smaller casts, Sentai can sometimes just give all the personality to Red and phone in everyone else. That didn't happen in Go-On and you had the Rangers, the Engines AND the villains to flesh out.

And also, even if you didn't like them, the plot always did give a reason for why the various power-ups showed up and made them relevant to the story. (Something even a lot of better sentai shows have had a bugger of a time with.)

And the final reason I'll give for now...

It meant GekiRanger was finally over.
 
?I love how people try to compare all this different series to each other. Go-Onger really isnt like anything else thats come, except maybe Carranger. I've heard people compare Go-Onger to Carranger in a lot of ways, mainly because it DOESNT TAKE ITSELF SERIOUSLY.

Its a goofy series and it knows its a goofy series. If it doesnt take itself seriously, why should you?
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…